At M & R Motors in Wichita Falls, TX, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. For all of your auto repair needs, depend on M & R Motors in Wichita Falls, TX to keep you on the road.
General Repairs- Preventative maintenance, Belts & hoses, Lights, Steering & suspension, Batteries, Diesel service & repair, Electrical systems & spark plugs.
Engine Repair- Full engine overhaul, Engine transfer, Engine tune-up, Engine repair, Gasket, Alternator, Starter.
RV/Trailer Repair- Heater repair, A/C repair, Body work, Complete trailer & motor home repair.
Transmissions- Manual & automatic transmissions, Repairs, Sensor replacement, Rebuilds, Transmission flush, Clutch work.
Radiators- Heater core, Water pumps, A/C systems, Fluid levels, Belts & hoses, Temperature gauges.
Brakes- Maintenance, Inspection, Brake pads, Brake boosters, Emergency brakes.
Restoration- Frame work, Body work, Custom paint, Paint color matching, Minor collision repair, Fiberglass work, Customization.
Worry Free Repairs 12 Month | 12,000 Mile Warranty on Parts See Shop for Details
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS INSTALLER We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER?
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
5. PRODUCT BROCHURES: JASPER Authentic Built in USA | JASPER Diesel Engines | Used vs. JASPER? | Performance JASPER Products | Transmissions | Do you like your vehicle? Keep it! | Differential Brochure - Differential Pamphlet | Marine | Fleet Solutions
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY